Learn how to calculate FedEx shipping rates time from FedEx shipping options website or download FedEx app and sign in to FedEx shipping options.
If your shipping has moved out from headquarter, then you need to calculate FedEx delivery times. That’s why I recommend everybody to use the FedEx shipping calculator but you need to login to FedEx if you are a member.
Go to FedEx shipping options for the speed, cost, weight, and destination.
The FedEx shipping calculator option will help you to pick the best one for yourself and also get estimated FedEx shipping rates and expected delivery times.
I will advise you to explore all the FedEx shipping services based on your package or your FedEx preferred delivery time.
Our Page Contents
- 1 What are the FedEx billing and payment options?
- 2 Where can You drop off FedEx shipment?
- 3 FedEx Shipping Prices:
- 4 Do You Have FedEx shipping account?
- 5 More from Tinedvibe.com
What are the FedEx billing and payment options?
Once you create a FedEx account that means you have FedEx payment options including credit cards, cash, checks, EDI, and money orders.
To manage your bill and pay for FedEx services, you must set up FedEx monthly billing for your shipping.
Where can You drop off FedEx shipment?
This is the most important thing you need to know.
With the FedEx location finder tool, is easy to search for the closest FedEx dropoff location to you.
FedEx has a lot of locations, drop boxes, and even dropoff locations inside 1000s of local pharmacies and grocery stores.
Read Also: How To Get Hobby Lobby Free Shipping Offer
FedEx Shipping Prices:
For now, there are no current FedEx shipping prices for 2018 but you can refresh fedex.com home page to find out when updates are available here.
Click HERE to check the previous FedEx shipping prices.
Do You Have FedEx shipping account?
Before you can get started, you need to create an account to complete your shipping billing options.
- Go to www.fedex.com
- Click to Create an account.
- Choose between FedEx business account or personal account.
- Make sure you have a credit card for the billing option.
- Fill the FedEx registration form and make sure your billing address on your credit card is the same with the billing address attached with your new account.