Capital One Scholarships 2022 | How to Apply for Scholarships
We take a close look at how you can apply for Capital one scholarships 2022 as an international student and national student. Capital One is a Fortune 500 company with locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. It strives to foster community development through financial support for education. To accomplish this goal, Capital One offers several scholarship opportunities.
Capital One Mascot Challenge
Capital One sponsors the annual mascot challenge, which, at the time of publication, awards $20,000 in scholarship money annually to the winning school‘s mascot program. This money can be used to provide scholarships to the school’s mascot. Schools receive $5,000 toward their mascot programs just for participating.
Mascots are nominated by fans throughout the football season. Based upon the number of nominations, Capital One selects the most popular 16 university mascots to compete in a fan-favorite contest. Fans vote online to choose the winner.
program goals include:
- Award top-performing college sophomores with financial support
- Attract the best diverse talent in the nation
- Engage future leaders through our annual Summit for Developing Leaders Program
- Provide students exposure to the wide array of career opportunities in the financial services industry
Scholarship awards will be issued to sophomore candidates in the year they apply and are selected. Awards of $2,500 will be issued to the educational institution and funds will be sent to the student in December of the year he or she receives the award. Scholarship funds may be used to cover tuition or educational material provided by the institution. Scholarship awards are not transferable, nor may they be delayed.
THE SUMMIT FOR DEVELOPING LEADERS
Capital One’s Summit for Developing Leaders is held at its corporate headquarters in McLean, VA. The Summit provides students with opportunities to network with Capital One associates and other exceptional students from around the nation. Scholarship recipients will be offered an opportunity to attend the Summit as a guest of Capital One. McLean, located in the Washington, D.C. metro area, is a vibrant, diverse city that offers an array of opportunities. Students will be asked to join us to learn and challenge themselves in our engaging corporate environment.
Students attending the Summit will:
- Learn through team projects
- Leverage analytical and problem-solving skills by working through a challenging case study and partnering with a team of individuals to develop a presentation to share with Capital One executives
- Establish and develop relationships with Capital One associates and peers
ELIGIBILITY for the Capital one scholarships 2022
- Capital One Diversity Scholarships are open to African American, Asian, Hispanic, LGBT, and female students
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore at a school of focus for Capital One Campus Recruiting.
- A full list is available at capitalone-campus.com
- Demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Engaged in pursuing coursework leading to a major in business, science, technology, engineering, economics, or mathematics
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents application process
- Submit application, resume, and a copy of your transcript via email to email@example.com
- All applications and related materials must be submitted no later than October 15, 2022
- Applicants will be informed of their status via email no later than November 25, 2022
If you have issues or you want to apply directly from the portal then you can direct all your questions and complaints to this email at firstname.lastname@example.org