Introducing the Visa creator program 2022, a one-year immersion program geared towards entrepreneurs working in art, music, fashion, and film looking to accelerate their small business through NFTs. The goal of the Visa Creator Program is to bring together a global cohort of digital creators and empower them through product strategy mentorship.
The Visa Creator Program is global and all interested creators are invited to learn more and submit their information for consideration to be part of the Visa Creator Program. We will contact potential candidates and announce the final class later this year. The deadline to express interest in the program is Wednesday, May 11th, 2022. How to Apply for Canada Immigration Programs For Truck Drivers
How is this different?
Selected creators will join a cohort-driven program designed to build and deepen their fluency in crypto commerce and traditional payments. The program is focused on supporting creators in five key areas:
- Join a community of creators in various stages of their NFT journey.
- Mentorship with Visa’s team of crypto product and strategy leaders
- Work with thought leaders across digital commerce, web3, crypto, and payments.
- Opportunities to engage with Visa’s network of clients and partners.
- One-time stipend to help creators kick-start the next phase of growth.
Show us who you are
This inaugural class is for digital-first creators and artists who are engaging with NFTs and blockchain technologies in their businesses.
We envision a creator class reflective of rich cultural and global perspectives across artistic disciplines, races, genders, beliefs, and backgrounds. Our goal is to foster a community of passionate and purpose-driven creators.
Learn more about Visa and NFTs
Learn more about Visa’s commitment to the digital economy, blockchain innovations like NFTs, and how we’re making them more accessible to digital creators by lowering barriers and scaling business models across the globe.
- Meet Cryptopunk 7610, Visa’s first NFT
- Engaging Crypto Fans
- Visa Partners with Micah Johnson
- A New Chapter for digital commerce
Eligibility for Visa Creator Program 2022
- Be 18 years or older
- working in art, music, fashion, and film
- looking to accelerate your small business through NFTs
Before you apply or submit your visa creator program 2022 application form, you need to read and understand the process to avoid mistakes.