If you want to study abroad then get ready to know how to apply for a Ukraine student visa 2021 for international students. A lot of people are looking for opportunities to study overseas but find it difficult to get one.
The Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is the official Ukrainian Government source of information on studying in Ukraine for international students.
Our goal is to enable international students to get globally recognized education in Ukrainian universities that would guarantee them absolute professional success in any country in the world.
Top 5 Most Popular Universities Among International Students
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National Unversity
- Kharkiv National Unversity
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odesa National Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
There is over 76,548 international student with a different program. Ukraine’s government accepts over 155 countries to study in Ukraine.
Why Study in Ukraine?
All International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Quality Education
- Better Job Prospects
- European Life Standard
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects of Teaching
- International Organization
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
How To Study Ukraine Language
The best way to learn the Ukrainian language is to take a preparatory course in Ukraine.
WHAT IS A PREPARATORY COURSE?
A preparatory course is an educational program with a duration of 6-10 months.
Benefits of the language course.
- Learn a new language and culture, whenever you learn a new language, you double your world, immerse yourself into a totally different culture, you will eat new food and learn to cook local Ukrainian specialties to surprise your friends and family and you will easily socialize with the locals
- It helps students learn Russian or Ukrainian so they can have their studies in Russian/Ukrainian. Studying in Russian/Ukrainian is cheaper than studying in English in Ukraine.
- Its a pre-course for students with bad marks to get enrolled in any university in Ukraine
At the preparatory course students study Russian/Ukrainian language and the special disciplines required to depend on the future specialty chosen (i.e. Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Geography, History, and Literature). Etc
The Faculty consists of two departments:
Department of language training teaches students in Ukrainian or Russian.
Department of sciences facilitates pre-university training in such disciplines as mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, etc.
Also Check this: Study in Poland scholarships for international students 2021/2022
On successful passing the examination of the Preparatory course, the student receives the Certificate of the Preparatory Faculty for further studies at the Medical, Engineering, Aviation/ Flight School, Economic, Maritime & Environmental universities in Russian/ Ukrainian.
Studying in Ukrainian/Russian Medium is much cheaper than studying in English and after completion of the course, a student can apply to study in any university in Ukraine
Apply for Ukraine Student visa 2021
Students from countries that require a visa or have signed an agreement on a visa-free period of up to 90 days (tourist, private, and business travel) shall apply for a long-stay visa (type D) to Ukraine, which allows you to stay in Ukraine longer than 90 days.
Citizens of countries with which Ukraine has signed a visa-free regime agreement (Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Russia) do not require a visa to Ukraine, but shall provide an original or photocopy of the “Invitation to study” when crossing the Ukrainian border to verify the purpose of their visit to Ukraine.
To obtain a long-stay visa (type D), a prospective student shall submit a series of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their respective country as indicated on the embassy’s website. Regardless of where you submit your documents, you will always be asked to include the original “Invitation to study”. We would like to stress that the documents from your previous education must be officially certified before submission to the consulate. This can be done in one of two ways: legalized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Embassy of Ukraine in your country or certified by Apostille stamp and legalized at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine for a Ukrainian university to be able to issue your diploma certificate upon graduation.
All “Invitations to study” issued by universities undergo mandatory registration at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine before being issued to applicants. Our Center performs such registrations on behalf of the Ministry and provides official confirmation of such registration to the Consulate of Ukraine in respective countries.
See official Ukraine edu website here