Singapore visa & immigration services – Learn how to get a permanent resident (PR) visa in 6-12 months with a low tax & high income, diverse multicultural society, and good for career growth and training.
Types of Singapore Visas
Singapore is one of the best countries to live, work and live with your family. Singapore has always topped the list of destinations for international migrants for those wishing to migrate to other parts of the world to start a new chapter.
Y-Axis offers you a wide range of services to avail various types of visas to Singapore that include Working permit visa, Employment Pass visa, Personalized Employment Pass visa, Dependent Pass Scheme visa, Student visa, Permanent Residence Scheme for Work Pass Holders visa, and Investors PR Scheme visa.
Singapore has always maintained an open-door policy towards migrants and continues to do so. The number of immigrants in this country continues to rise every year. In fact, immigrants account for a major percentage of the population here.
Reasons to migrate to Singapore are a strong economy, low cost of living and high quality of life. There are various reasons to migrate to Singapore, some migrate for work, and others migrate to reunite with their families. Some of them move here on long-term visit visas while others seek permanent residency.
Foreign professionals can choose between three different work visas to migrate to Singapore. An immigrant’s spouse, children, and parents can come to Singapore with a Dependent’s Pass and Long-Term Visit Pass.
How to Apply For Singapore Visa & Immigration Services?
The applicants who wish to process their Working permit visa to Singapore must have an employment offer from a firm in Singapore. Employment Pass visa applicants have to satisfy the criteria of salary and skills relevant to its three subcategories. The applicants of a Personalized Employment Pass visa have a time period of 6 months to get a job in Singapore after they arrive at the country. Kindly apply for the Government Singapore of scholarships – Fully-funded
The immigrant students who wish to apply for the Study visa in Singapore must have an offer letter of a seat in a preferred educational institute in Singapore. The applicants who wish to process their Dependent pass visa must be a spouse or single children less than 21 years of an Employment pass visa holder in Singapore who has a minimum salary of S$5,000.
The applicants of Singapore Investor PR can get the visa processed for themselves and their close family members if they invest at least SGD2.5 million in the country.
Requirements for Singapore Visa & Immigration Services
The applicants of a Singapore visa require a passport that has a validity of six months beyond their stay in Singapore. They must have onward and return tickets if it is applicable to their visa type. They must give proof of ability to financially support their stay in Singapore. Applicants of certain nations must give evidence of being vaccinated for Yellow fever if it is applicable to them. Applicants who are on a short-term visit to Singapore for tourism or social visit must give a letter of introduction from their contact person in Singapore.
Singapore Immigration Process
For Professionals (PASS Category):
- Employment Pass: For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $3,600 a month and have acceptable qualifications
- Personalized Employment Pass: For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals.
For Skilled and Semi-Skilled Workers (Pass Category):
- S Pass: For mid-level skilled staff: Candidates need to earn at least $2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria.
- Work Permit for the foreign worker: For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector
- Work Permit for the foreign domestic worker: For foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to work in Singapore.
Work permit eligibility requirements
- All applicants must have a current passport.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant is only allowed to work within the parameters of the work permits provided by the authorities.
It usually takes three weeks for online applications to be processed and eight weeks for manual applications to be processed after they are received.
Individuals who come to Singapore on a work permit are allowed to bring their dependents with them.
This must be applied for by the organization that paid for the EP, PEP, or S Pass visa for the person who wishes to bring his or her dependents. Depending on whether the EP, PEP, or S Pass visa is still valid, it can last up to two years.
There are three ways to get permanent residency in Singapore:
- Professional, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers scheme (PTS scheme)
- Global Investor Program scheme (GIP Scheme)
- Foreign Artistic Talent scheme (ForArts)
The following groups of foreigners are eligible to apply for permanent residency under the PTS and GIP Schemes:
- Spouse and unmarried children of PR visa holders or Singapore citizens
- Citizen’s aged parents
- Immigrants on an employment pass or S pass
Investors or entrepreneurs under the GIP scheme
Job Trends in Singapore
Top Industries: Information Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources and Logistics.
Jobs in Demand: Developers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Financial Controllers, Senior Accountants, Auditors, Sales/business Development Managers, Logistics Managers, Sales Managers, Digital Marketing Managers.
Eligible for a dependent visa or Dependant’s Pass
Singapore Visa & Immigration Services
Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years old of Employment Pass, S Pass, EntrePass, or PEP holders who are earning at least S$6,000 a month can apply for a Dependants Pass.
Dependants’ Passes are valid till the holder of the main Singapore work visa is actively working in the country. DP pass holders can live, enter and leave Singapore without restrictions and need not apply for separate Singapore entry visas.
Eligible to apply for permanent residency
- A Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident’s spouse (PR)
- An unmarried child of an SC or PR under the age of 21
- SC’s dependent parent
- Those who have obtained an Employment Pass or an S Pass
- Singaporean university student
- Foreign investor
Find out more about the application for American visa sponsorship >>> See the full approval guideline