The online IU general scholarship 2022 application for all IU campuses, the IU Foundation, and the IU Alumni Association. NOTE: This application is not inclusive of ALL scholarship opportunities available throughout the university. Please contact your campus Financial Aid or Scholarship Office for more information. For optimal compatibility, sign in using any of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Thank you for your interest in Indiana University scholarships! The General Application for the Academic Year 2022-2023 is open.
Apply for Financial Aid
We know the thought of paying for college can be overwhelming—but your education is one of the best investments you can make. Financial aid can help you cover your costs.
Financial aid falls into one of three categories:
- Gift aid, which you don’t have to pay back—like scholarships and grants
- Loans, which you’ll pay back with interest after you leave school
- Federal work-study, in which the federal government pays part of your wages for a part-time job
Before you apply for aid, make sure you understand the different types and what the requirements of each are.
What to expect
Most types of aid we award are need-based. We calculate your need by subtracting your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your cost of attendance (COA).
Cost of attendance (COA)
The COA is our estimate of your educational expenses for the academic year. It includes estimates for tuition and fees, books and supplies, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses. (If you’re an undergrad attending fewer than six hours or a grad student attending fewer than four hours, your COA won’t include transportation, room, and board, or personal expenses.)
Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
The U.S. Department of Education uses the information you report on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to calculate your EFC. We use your EFC to determine whether you’re eligible for certain types of aid, and if so, how much you can be awarded. (Your EFC doesn’t tell you what you’ll pay for your education, though. In many cases, families contribute more than the EFC to cover all expenses.)
UK: Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
Regardless of whether you receive need-based aid, non-need-based aid, or both, your award will never be more than your cost of attendance. And keep in mind that there’s no guarantee you’ll receive the whole amount you need to cover all of your expenses.
- Type of India University scholarship: USSS Financial Aid
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Application official website: iu.edu
Indiana University Scholarship Offices
If you have issues, kindly Contact your IU campus scholarships office to complain and how to apply for the IU scholarships.
- Office of Scholarships
Student Services 324
408 N. Union Street
Bloomington, IN 47405-3800
- IUPUI Student Central: Scholarships
As of March 29, 2022, the IUPUI Office of Student Scholarships is operating virtually. If you need assistance in person, visit the Office of Student Financial Services:
Campus Center 250
420 University Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Whitewater Hall 112
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Kelley Student Center 230
2300 S. Washington Street
Kokomo, IN 46902
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Hawthorne Hall 111
Gary, IN 46408
IU South Bend
- Scholarships at IU South Bend
Administration Building 116
1700 Mishawaka Avenue
South Bend, IN 46634-7111
574-520-4357 or toll-free 877-462-4872 x4357
- IU Southeast Student Central
University Center South 103
- IUPUC Student Resources: Scholarships
4601 Central Avenue
Columbus, IN 47203
IU Fort Wayne
- IU Fort Wayne: Scholarships
Neff Hall 110
2101 E. Coliseum Boulevard
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805-1499
- IU Foundation
Contact the IU Foundation
- IU Alumni Association
Virgil T. DeVault Alumni Center
1000 E. 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408-1521
812-855-4822 or toll-free 800-824-3044
How to Apply for the IU General Scholarship 2022
- Applicants need to log in using the applicants and administrators tab and then click on the Sign in With your Network ID before they can apply for IU scholarships online.
- If you are not affiliated with IU, please go to the References and Reviewers tab to sign in using your email address and the password you set when you created your account. If you need to recover your password, please click on trouble signing in.
- Click Opportunities to review the current list of scholarship opportunities offered at India university including eligibility criteria, award amounts, and dates to apply.
- Finally, sign in to apply for the scholarships.
Once you have submitted your IU General Application, monitor your IU Email account for notifications of future scholarship opportunities. For more information about scholarships, contact the “Office of Scholarships” on your campus.