Bond university stand-out scholarship applications are invited from international students who wish to study in Australia for the Bond university Stand-out scholarship 2022/23. The scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
Study at Bond
As Australia’s first private University, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence, and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience. See more about the 1000+ regional scholarship programs the Australian government offers
Browse our list of degrees and courses or you can search for a program by faculty or study area
About the scholarship
- Hong Kong,
- Republic of,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Russian Federation,
- South Africa,
- Sri Lanka,
- United Arab Emirates,
- United Kingdom,
- United States,
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies, Postgraduate
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology, and Counselling, Sport
Applications for this scholarship are now open.
Bond University offers ‘stand-out’ students applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
Bond University Stand-Out Scholarship
International stand-out scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
- Scholarship Type: Merit Award
- Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
To be considered, applicants must:
- I have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of the page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
The bond will select successful applicants through a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome prior to their semester start date.
How to apply
Information for students applying directly to Bond University:
- Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for students applying through an Agent:
- Please contact your agent for details on how you must apply for both your program and scholarship.
Information for all students:
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to your semester start date.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in each semester of their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Application Deadline: Not specified