UNICAF Scholarship 2022 Programme | How to Apply
Learn how to apply for a Unicaf Scholarship 2022 programme to earn a scholarship to study abroad.
Earn a generous scholarship programme for you to study for an internationally recognized Bachelor, Master’s, or Doctoral degree
About UNICAF Scholarship Programme
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognized qualifications, at low cost, through online study (all partnership programmes), or through blended learning (the blended mode available for Unicaf University programmes).
Currently, UNICAF provides scholarships for the online programs offered by the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in the EU, and the Marymount California University in the USA.
For the last two decades, our associate institutions have been offering scholarships to international students. Successful students were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level. The UNICAF full scholarship covers both Masters and Ph.D. studies.
Most of the UNICAF scholarships can be taken online, it can be taken at various universities across the world.
The UNICAF scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
UNICAF Masters Scholarship
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
UNICAF Ph.D. Scholarship
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Why Study with UNICAF University?
- A valued partner of some of the best UK, US, and EU universities
- Quality programs taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree
- Earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost
- Study online, graduate on campus!
Eligibility UNICAF Scholarship 2022
Applying for the 2022 UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programs offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective program of study. Check Eligible HERE
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice please visit the relevant section of the UNICAF Scholarship’s partner universities.
- For the University of South Wales programs please follow the link below:
- For the Marymount California University programs please follow the link below:
- For the University of Nicosia program please follow the link below:
- For the UNICAF University program please follow the link below:
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship 2022
Students interested in UNICAF Scholarships should submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application is given consideration and a decision is made depending on the academic qualifications and the financial need of the student. Eligible students will be awarded a partial scholarship. Apply today and take advantage of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
UNICAF Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship is a continuous scholarship, you can apply for the scholarship at any time.
Unicaf scholarship programme official website: Apply now