NSP Scholarship 2022 Status: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the topmost government portals which provides Multiple Scholarship Programs offered by the State, Central Government, and other Government Organizations. NSP Portal is a digital Scholarship hub that helps all Indian Students who need to apply for 10th and
12th Class Scholarships.
On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms. According to the recent Survey, more than 7 lakh Students registered their names through the NSP portal to get Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
NSP Scholarship Status Details
More than fifty 10th, 12th, PG, and Degree level Scholarships Presents by the NSP Portal worth of hundreds of Crores among the Scholarship Scheme needers registered their good names on this Platform.
Every year, the Indian Scholarship Educational Department will allocate an INR 2000 Crore budget to provide Scholarships through the NSP portal to all kinds of Students.
This platform invites more than one hundred lakh scholarship forms and accepts eighty-five to ninety lakh applications after screening them every year. In the academic year 2022-2023, one hundred and five lakh applications were verified by the NSP Portal admin.
What is the NSP?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP Scholarship 2022) is launched by the Central Government of India. The NSP portal platform offers various Scholarship schemes like Central, State, and UGC Schemes.
And it was introduced to implement the Scholarship schemes among the Scholarship seekers who applied on this Portal. There are many benefits of the NSP Portal. The following benefits are listed below.
- Students can find any kind of Scholarship from this NSP Portal.
- Candidates who are Studying 10th, 12th, and higher Classes can register their names through this platform.
- Students can find out State, Central, and UGC Scholarships complete details and Course & institution information on this single Portal.
- You can make sure to register for fresh and renewal scholarships on this portal.
The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
- Students can go through the NSP portal or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList.
- And then, Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, and District and Enter Captcha.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- Finally, applicants will obtain the list of Sanctioned Scholarship Schemes on the Screen.
The process to know the NSP Scholarship 2022 status (Fresh/ renewal):
- To know the Status of the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
- Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
- Then, log in to the Scholarship page and Check the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal applications.
- If your application is in pending status, the Scholarship amount will sanction within one month. Otherwise, it will be credited.
There are 3 types of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Portal.
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
The Indian Government runs different types of Schemes to help the Students and needs people every year. And different departments in India will work under the Central Government of India.
In the academic year 2021-2022, a huge number of scholarships are offered by the Central govt through the NSP Portal to help Students pursue their dream Courses for their academic careers. Here we have listed the Central Scheme Scholarships list. Students can open the link and read the complete Scholarship details.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is one of the topmost Indian Government Bodies. And it is functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The UGC Offers more Scholarship Schemes through the NSP Portal.
Here we have listed the States which are going to offer Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. Students who are belonging to the given States can open the State link, Check the list of available Scholarships under the State Schemes and apply through the NSP portal. Central and State Government offers scholarships for Candidates who are residents of that respective state.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
- Name of the Scheme: NSP Scholarship Scheme
- The scheme launched by: The central government of India
- National Scholarship Portal: www.scholarships.gov.in
- List of Scholarships available: More than 50
- Type of Scholarships: State, Central, UGC, and AICTE
- Mode of Apply: Online
- The present academic year: 2021-2022
- NSP Scholarships Online apply Starting Dates: April 2022
- The last date to apply is: November 2022
List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
Before applying for the NSP 10th /12th/ Degree/ PG Standard Scholarships, students are required to submit the below-listed documents to finish the Online Scholarship Process via the NSP portal.
As per the NSP Scholarship 2022 Policies, there are no required documents to submit to the respective board to finish the scholarship process if the Scholarship amount is less than Rs.50,000. The Scholarship amount which is more than fifty thousand and above must keep the below-given documents.
- Student’s Educational Certificates
- Active Private or Public Sector Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Identity Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Ration Card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate
- Bonafide from the Current academic year or Previous academic Session from the College or School.
How to apply
In order to obtain Central, State, and UGC Scholarships, Students can register their names through the NSP Portal by login into the Students page. Here we have clearly mentioned the Steps by step process to apply for a Scholarship.
- The Fresh Students must visit the National Scholarship Portal and Click on the “New Registration” link. And next, Students need to read the Complete guidance for registration on the NSP portal.
- 2nd Step: Scroll down the page and click on the Continue button. Students can fill in the details like Name, Father Name, Qualification, State, and Create a password and click on the register.
- After registering on the NSP portal, Students can click on Login to apply and login to the Students page by providing the application ID password.
- Next, applicants can change their Password by giving their mobile number if they required it.
- 5th Step: After entering the Dashboard of the NSP Portal, Students can find out the application form link and open it on the new page.
- Start to fill up the proper details of the applicants and click on Save and Continue options. Finally, Submit your Scholarship application form to the NSP Board by re-verifying the details.
Find out about the Concordia University Scholarship in Canada