Greece Visa From Dubai For UAE Residents And Citizens
Greece Visa From Duba
Have you ever dreamt of visiting Greece and you want to apply for a Greece visa from Dubai? I am sure, everyone would have. It’s just worth dreaming about with its amazing milk-white buildings, long-stretching beaches, modern and traditional cafes, restaurants, and many more. It is one of the places where ancient history has a very special place in a modern fast-paced life. Can someone stand their beauty and charm and not get stunned? No, right? That’s exactly why you should visit this country. But how? If you have the same question and wondering how to get your Greece visa Dubai ready.
The Abu Dhabi and Dubai residents are now free to make a trip to Greece which has recently opened its gate to Dubai.
So, how do you apply for a Greece visa from Dubai? It is a simple visa process that you can think of. In this article, we have pulled together every piece of information that’s needed to get your visa really easily and make your dream Greece holiday happen. Let me now take you through the whole process of ‘how to apply for a Greece visa’ with all the visa requirements that are needed.
Basic things to know before applying for your Greece visa in Dubai
- Does everybody from the UAE need a Greece visa? – If you are a UAE citizen, you wouldn’t need a visa to enter a Schengen country which includes Greece. However, if you are a UAE resident with a valid UAE residence visa, you can apply for a Schengen visa to enter Greece from Dubai.
- Where to apply – If you are a resident of Dubai, then you must apply for a Greece visa in Dubai in the VFS Global in the city.
- Wafi Mall, Level 2,
- Falcon Phase 2,
- Umm Hurair 2, Dubai, UAE.
- Business hours: 9 AM – 5 PM Sunday to Thursday
- If you are traveling to more than one Schengen country, please make sure you apply for the country you are staying for the most number of days and not any country that you are going to visit. If the duration of stay is the same in all the countries, do submit your application for the country you are landing at.
Greece visa Dubai
Let’s now have a look at what is the process for a Greece visa in Dubai and the documents required for your Greece visa.
Greece visa for UAE nationals
Since there is no need for a Greece visa for UAE citizens, you can just lay back and chill, provided you have a proper UAE passport to travel to Greece. You are eligible to get a Greece visa on arrival for no more than 90 days without any time-consuming process. But there are a few documents that you should carry. Check out.
- UAE passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of travel
- Purpose of the visit
- Financial proof
Greece visa for UAE residents
How to apply for a Greece visa if you are a UAE resident? Here is how.
Process of Greece visa application
Before you apply for a visa, be clear about your purpose of visit. Choosing an incorrect purpose might get your visa failed.
- Download the application at the official website of VFS Global Dubai and fill in the form. Kindly make sure you fill separately for each traveler. Attach all the documents and photographs as per the checklist and specifications. Incomplete applications strictly are unacceptable.
- Schedule an appointment with VFS Global in Dubai to submit the form.
- On the day of the appointment, submit your application to the center. Even if you are not able to make it, make sure you reschedule the appointment on the website.
- Pay the visa fee while submitting the form. The visa fee would be 320 AED per adult. You can pay the fee in cash or by card.
Please note that the processing time for your visa application would take a maximum of 15 working days and might extend to 30 days in exceptional cases.
- Original Passport – With 6 months validity
- UAE Resident visa
- Visa Application Form – Filled with accurate information and signed by the applicant
- Visa processing fee
- Photographs – Following proper specifications
- Taken in a white background
- 80% face coverage
- Size – 35 mm x 45 mm
- Recently taken – Not older than 6 months
- A portrait-style picture that is very sharp and clear
- Travel medical insurance
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel reservation – If it is pre-booked
- Proof of financial means / either a bank statement of the last 3 months
- No objection letter – From whoever is concerned
That’s how you get your Greece visa Dubai ready. Now that you know how to apply for a Greece visa in Dubai, don’t you think it’s time to start applying? Also, check out some Greece Schengen visas, and how to apply for a visa to travel to Greece